Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 17, 2008

hey there kimoto dragon... I <3 joel mchale

here is an interview w/ the funniest person on the planet, and my favorite most recent thing he did:



On your recent Jimmy Kimmel appearance, you said that you haven't actually had any bad in-person run-ins with celebs you've dissed on the air. That was a popular question. MONA, however, wants to know who you're afraid to run into.
I fear Tyra. I don't want to know what she would do with me, but I think her wig doubles as some sort of incredible slingshot.

So, no contact with her yet?
No. Well, she tried to have us stop [showing clips], that's about it. I'm tryin' to think how I'm gonna word that... Let's just say she's not a fan of mine. [Representatives for Tyra Banks did not return calls for comment by press time.]

The only question we got that was somewhat critical of you was the following, from AA: ''Why do you go for the fat joke so often, and why is it only when a woman gains a couple? You're much funnier than that.''
Clearly, coming from a fat woman. [Laughs] What fatty asked that question? [To Lee] Is that bad? I seem to make fun of almost every feature of almost every human being on the planet, whether they're the Anorexic Twins or they are rogue elephants. So it's pretty much open season.... But, I like ''What fatty asked that question?'' [Laughs]

here is the rest of the interview, I just liked the fatty part

No comments:

Post a Comment