Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Very Serious "Oh My God! I Remember This!" Moment

We've all had these before; something we saw a long time ago in our youth that struck us as memorable, we talked about it, then, after some time, we forget about it, go on with our lives and never thing about it again.

THEN...

Thanks to the magic of the Internet and clips here, there and everywhere, we find those moments again and can relive them any time we want.

Well, I've found just such a moment that I never even knew I remembered until I heard this synopsis:
"A young boy finds out he shares his new house with an old witch. She whips him up a batch of her magic blueberry pancakes. Once eaten they cause a flurry of colored dots to appear before your eyes. And they make you very, very happy."
Then I saw this clip:



This is a clip from a short movie called Winter of the Witch, it was made in 1969, starred Hermione Gingold, narrated by Burgess Meredith and, while most my age remember seeing it in school (which is where I first saw it), it was also a featured movie in an old Saturday Morning show from back in my day called "The CBS Children's Film Festival". You know - Kukla, Fran and Ollie? Those three. yeah.



Man, if you could feel the neurons firing off in your brain that I feel just now.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment