Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, May 2, 2010

GAAAAAh.

Yo, I swear. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to go to school.

Please, don't think I'm one of those girls that goes against everything that education (namely college) represents. I think EVERYONE should go to college. Especially people my age because now that shit's all messed up for us because Bush got us into this recession, jobs are extremely hard to find, especially if along with a kick-ass resume, you don't have a kick-ass diploma.

But, it's like . . . I take classes that I don't wanna take but I have to take. I got my parents on my back like leeches to my skin. Dumb butt homework, finals, mid-terms, eeeesh. I hate all that. The work. Yeah, I'm crazy lazy. But I just wanna fast forward to where I get to make my own magazine (This is my goal right now. It's really what I want ever so much!), trael, take pictures, blog about my journeys, and just live life a little bit care free, you know?

That's os much to ask for because I've got so much I've started but haven't finished yet. I can't drop it all just cuz I want a bit of freedom to breathe the great air of my dreams. GAAAAAAAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment