Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, May 23, 2010

All Hail Chuck!

Well, look at that, would you?

Looks like I've gone and gotten myself into another of them blogathons that everybody's talking about, this time for everyone's favorite blond-haired butt-kicker Chuck Norris.

Seems that the good folks over at Chuck Norris Ate My Baby have a blogathon going on with wonderful prizes and the glory of glorifying the man himself, the tower of power, too sweet to be sour - Chuckie!

So I am throwing into the proverbial ring my reviewing one of his films (not ALL of them, since I do have some stuff I'd like to get accomplished around here, after all!) and putting it up tomorrow as part of the festivities. And, although it did come out in 1985, I'll be fair - if only because it's one of the few 1985 films I actually enjoy.

Shocked?

So go ahead and click the man for more details and enjoy the soon-to-be-coming review.

And I hope that you do read my review. Why? Well...





























...I don't think he's kidding.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment