Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guess What Tomorrow Is...?

Thought I'd forgotten about it, didn't ya?  First of July?  Seventh month?  Did the same thing last year...?

No, how could I forget about my favorite celebration of overachieving?  That's right, kiddies - July is, once again, DOPE-A-PALOOZA MONTH!

I have a couple of things planned for it, trust me, but I don't want to give too much away, save for the fact that there will be YET ANOTHER contest with YET ANOTHER prize...and no, I don't have another copy of Death 4 Told lying around.  It'll be something just as painful, though.

And I promise that this coming month will have at least one - maybe two - posts a day...and  lot more reviews, too.  I got a bunch of them to go to fill up every letter of the alphabet, you know.

Heck, I didn't think I'd seen as many movies that begin with the letter "Q" as I have!

So keep you eyes peeled and pay attention, Dope fiends!  Dope-A-Palooza month is nigh!  Heed R. Lee and be ready.

And by the way, I may just follow though on a promise I made last year around this time, as well.  Just you wait and see....

(rubs hands together evilly)

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment