Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look what he did after her Ex girlfriend

ill call her K. K had a 3 month relationship with a boy she felt was so amazing. She had been treated unfair in a relationship before this guy and she felt so hurt that she had made a mistake.Now that she is dating this new guy, There was a silent beef between K and this new guys ex-girlfriend basically because HE was involved, you know how that goes. So that alone added drama to their situation and even though she tried to fight it off, it took a toll on how much she put into that relationship. K was a virgin and due to family situations she always snuck around and went against many rules to do things. This was her first few tastes of sexual things with anyone. She was convinced that what they did was the best feeling she knew of. He left her to be with his ex again and broke K’s heart. K had been in a heartbroken situation for the 2nd time and said that she will never go for the same kind of person again. She was so upset that she lost what she put so much into. That the 3rd mistake could really mess her up. K and i had been good friends and became best friends. She knows that i am a loyal guy that believes in 1 woman in my life and full trust and honesty. In my 3 years of knowing this girl i have never told her a lie. She is too innocent to have anyone do these kinds of things to her she doesnt deserve that. I keep my promises and she asked me to promise that ill never hurt her and that ill never let her make a mistake and lose me. Shorty after that short relationship between them, which ended in June, me and K developed STRONG feelings for one another and it resulted in me and K vibing and falling for eachother and finally kissing in November. She had been everything i ever wanted in a girl and i also had 2 relationship busts before her and felt like a 3rd time could really ruin me. She lost her virginity to me in April 2008.
We had been a developing couple with nothing but happiness and few arguments that resulted in us making up and falling deeper in love. We were finally confident that she knew this was love. She finally admitted shortly after that she was officially IN love with me and i was too. After celebrating 1 year in November of 2008, she knew she was in love with me and wants nothing but happiness with me. i feel the same way about her.

Throughout that year she felt little feelings for this ex of hers, but she knew it didnt measure up to what me and her have. She had been declared happy with me. She was soo attatched to me and i was attatched to her also. Her family loves me, and my family never cared for my girlfriends but they absolutely LOVE her. The sexual things
we do drive her crazy that she laughs at what she thought was good from her ex. Relations with her only get better and better each time and we love it. I have so many things to try with her and she can’t see herself going to anyone else for it. It is good enough to bragg she says.
She is strongly attracted to me in so many ways and its hard to keep her mind off of anything, weather its sexual, or just social hang out time, or ANY time really to just be around me. I am a capricorn and she is a pisces, so we have alot of what the other lacks. She
loves my presence and still does. Her ex has to be jealous about this because the girl he left K for turned out to be a bust. Now i am treating her like a queen and she loves and adores what we have and she couldnt let go if she wanted.

In January of 2009 he finally decideds to tell her that he missed her and that he wishes he had her back. That he was dumb and he knows she is mad at him for it. Her and my friends know that me and K are like the happiest and cutest couple they know. We had even been told that we are role models for other peoples relationships. We both agree that he had his chance and he hurt her. I never hurt her and she is truely happy with me now. She agrees, but she does know that he is really sorry. As a result she didn’t feel right liking us both at the same time so she broke up with me to spare my feelings. by doing that she hurt me which hurt her. The next day he asked to speak to her and express himself guilt free since she is now single. In the midst of apologizing, he kisses her. He didn’t mean to break our relationship but he did what he did. It feels good to her because she’s already hurt for hurting me, and it satisfys her curiosity and reminds her of good times but she knows its wrong because its hurting what she cant let go of, which is me. I was not sad that she still felt something for him but i was hurt when she refused to help herself. I was hurt that she broke up with me. I was hurt that she tried not to care and she really did. She was truely everything to me and she says im truely like her heart so she hurts now because i am hurt. She feels like she wants to be with him again,
but she knows that would hurt me and its truely not in her heart to go back to him. She even feels how complicated it would be to go back to him. Its her curios
Its her curiosity that really wants him and the brutal truth is that
she really wants to keep me. Curiosity kills the cat!

This brutal truth hurts her because its not exactly matching her urge for curiosity. If i let her allow her curiosity take over she could truely damage herself. She had me promise to fight for her if she ever does this. She is one that always wants to do the right thing but this particular thing hurts. She knows that she would never let go of me, but her curiosity doesnt want to let go of him. Her mother, who loves me, said that you cannot please everyone, and the brutal truth again says that nick will have to deal with that..Since i am still good friends with the person i thought i loved before her, i told her
that i dont mind her still being his friend, and that she still had some feelings, but it really hurt that she kissed him. She deeply hurt because she kissed him, and not me. It hurts us both that she is so confused.
Now that he kissed her, its obvious that he thinks it is okay for him to do it again. He thinks that after she didnt complain over that first kiss that maybe he can pull it off again and get her to fall for what is really a mistake.. In a way she likes the feeling hates it too. She knows its wrong and if they kiss again it will only bring her more confusion,
and bring me more pain that will in return hurt her. He wont do it if she says she doesnt want to but her curiosity is gonna make her want to.
I told her the honest brutal truth which was to say that relationship things between them should end, so that she would save their friendship and save our amazing relationship. She knows its the truth but it still hurts her to know it will end. She isn’t losing him as a friend but she is losing the kissing and relations. She gets better sexual and emotional connection with me but she is so confused because curiosity is driving her toward him. He got into dirty talking with her to try to co
into dirty talking with her to try to convince her.. I wanted her to understand that i love to please her beyond her imagination, and that i will never lie to her and that i will always tell her the honest truth whether it benefits me or not. She knows the truth that she wants to keep me and her. She does not want to hurt that for a fact.

Even though it hurt, she finally got to tell him that the relationship stuff needs to end. She knows that it was right. She truely sees me in her future and that is a relief to her, especially with all of the qualities i display toward her. She knows that i am a rare breed of male because i am 100% honest with her and that i truely dream of holding on to her.
I want her to understand that doing the right thing will result in her finally being happy. Doing what is right and safe in this situation
will soon ease her pain. I reminded her that she has been truely happy after their break up and she will surely smile again with me. She thanked me so many
me so many times for fighting for her and for never letting her forget that she loved me. She told me i was still her world and her #1, and this is her letting her truthful side speak.

I need her to know it will take time until she is ready to make herself happy again and want me back into a complete relationship. I want her to know i will make her happy like i did before. That being with me can fix that pain she is feeling because after all of this I AM SURE THAT I WANT HER back in my life. 100% positive. I want her to know that i will always be here for her and be here to listen if she needs to cry or talk. Last night i stayed on the phone with her until almost 4 in the morning listening to her cry because i wanted her to know im not going anywhere. She is so happy that i didnt let go of her or give up on her.

Right now she wants to go back to her regular life, and be stress free so that means probably no relationship. But just like me, she doesnt want to end our kissing, our love
our love making, our telling each other we love each other and spending time together, and we truely dont want to do anything to hurt one another. A regular day with her is to kiss her in the morning, text her during the day, kiss her in the afternoon, get work done, go home and miss her as the night sets, call and talk to her on the phone well into the next morning, and set up every chance we can to see eachother..I know she truely doesnt want to lose the relationship..She knows that me and her together is so right. It feels right, it looks right, and we always want “us” to be us. Is she making another mistake by not wanting the relationship that really is part of her simple life?

She knows what her urges were but now she knows the truth that she really doesnt want to make a 3rd mistake and lose what she loves the most. She made me promise to fight and i am. She made me promise to snap her out of her craziness because no matter what she says or does she really want me. I have no idea
I have no idea how to deal with this myself because aside of all of this, all the arguments we had about this and nights she and i spent either being depressed, crying, and maybe both, she is still my bestfriend. She is still the best thing to every happen to me. Shes like my main squeeze my main homie my wifey my life my all, and my bestfriend. how do i deal with this? how should she deal with this? How should she deal with this urge that is prying her heart apart? and is it healthy to have eachother back and take care of eachothers bruised hearts? am i being selfish for wanting a relationship even if curiosity is making her want to be single?

No comments:

Post a Comment