Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 25, 2011

Newest Celeb To Leak Nude Pics Is . . .


Steph Jones, guys. (???)

Yep. We know the Hollywood trend. You can't expect to be badass or taken seriously if you don't have a few dirty pics "accidentally slipping" onto the net and into the minds of many. And apparently, Steph Jones who is Jordin Sparks' ex-boyfriend and a supposed musical artist, had some of his photos leak from a friend of celebrity blogger Miss Jia.


Well, it looks like Southern Love crooner (and ex-boyfriend to Jordin Sparks), Steph Jones is the next celeb to be caught with his pants down. According to my boy, Carlton Jordan, a very interesting email accompanied the photos:

"I’m so tired of these wack ass celebs claiming to be innocent and holier than thou. Steph Jones is a typical industry nigga. He was fucking me while he was with Jordin Sparks. I went in his phone while he was in the bathroom and saw their texts. She is definitely not a virgin as she claims to be either because the texts I saw with her telling him she missed him and needed to feel him inside of her are definitely not the words of a virgin. Anyway. I would have kept these to myself but I’m so sick of seeing him pretend to be a saint on twitter that I decided to let the world see what a saint he truly is. His dick is big but he is selfish and doesn’t use it well. He acts like a bitch so it’s hard to really enjoy it."

Wow! So not only has he been "cheating" on Jordin Sparks, but he has been doing so with a man! Uh . . . -headscratch, head tilt- Sure! We'll go with that . . .

To be frank, I have no musical knowledge of Steph Jones. I know of him, but I wouldn't label him a celebrity. For the most part, he was known for being Jordin's boy toy, at least to me. Which doesn't make him that important.

To see the unrated pics click here and here.

-side eye to those pics- Y'all have a nice day . . .




Source: Miss Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment