Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 25, 2011

LAMMY 2011 Self-Promotion Post 2

Flying in the face of logic (and Univarn too, on the basis of the only comment I got the last time), I shall now tarry forward and explain why you - as a registered voter for the Annual LAMMY Awards, should consider me for the various votes this year.

...besides the fact I didn't get vote one last year and would like to at least get a "hi" and a nice wave or pat on the back or something this year....

What? No, I'm not bitter.

So with non-bitterness first and foremost in my mind, I shall now exposit on why you should type in the ol' MBZ blog as a winner for:

BEST BLOG NAME

Well yeah, of COURSE it is. Look at all the other names I had to go through before I settled on this one:

Death Farm of Movie Cooties

TGWD, you SOB

Free Car For Every Visitor To This Movie Blog

Stupid Reviews Of Stupid Movies

A Million In Cash Or I Mail The Pictures To You Wife

The Wit And Wisdom Of Heidi Montag

A Uwe Boll Jamboree

Millions Of Movies And No Life

Bad Choices And Worse Films

God, What Happened To Me; I Was Gonna Be A Writer!

Negatives

Clinical Depression

...and there's others, but I didn't want to have to have that parental advisory thing pop up every time someone came to my blog.

After all, once you hear Mecha-Blog-Zilla, you pretty much remember whose blog it is and what the blog's about, don'tcha? Good; mission accomplished.

Voting is till May 9th, so hustle on over and vote me up! Free cigars for the kids!

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment