Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 25, 2011

Nicki Minaj is Allure's new Face.

minaj-reporter.jpg

I'll say it now and I'll say it again. This girl is truly photo perfect. She's a stunner in whatever editorial she takes.

Being Allure's newest Face, talks about her wig collection (let's read about that!), her alter egos, and her beauty icons:

How many wigs do you have? A hundred? Right before I walk out the door, I grab one. Today, I wore a beige jacket and brown boots and I wanted to keep the whole earth-tone color scheme, so I did blonde. But it all depends on my mood. I just like to feel euphoric and free—so I'm going for more of the pink and the crazy, weird stuff now.

Do your alter egos have their own styles? They definitely do. Martha's an older lady in her 60s or 50s. The nerdy look I did in my Saturday Night Live sketch was Dexter. I haven't unveiled Roman yet. I can't wait to show everyone what he looks like! I think that my more flamboyant stuff is definitely not Nicki—it's basically Roman in drag.

Do you have any beauty icons? I love Cyndi Lauper's style. I remember watching her as a kid and thinking, I don't know who this is, but I want to hang out with her. Her style looked like a piece of art to me.

What beauty products are in your purse? My M.A.C. lipstick [Pink for Friday]; an amazing Chanel lip balm, some sponges to constantly blot my face, and a full bottle of Chloé. I'm really obsessed with it. It's my airport duty-free purchase whenever I'm flying.

Will you give it up to do your own celebrity fragrance? Of course! Hopefully, I'll do one this year. I like scents that feel summer-y, but have a va-va-voom [factor]. I want to smell like a sexy and confident woman, not like candy.

What beauty task do you hate? You know what's so messed up? I used to love getting my nails done; it was a time of relaxation. Now, I want to choke myself because I can't pause my life. In L.A. the nail technicians take 18 hours for a freakin' fill-in [for acrylics]. My phone goes off a billion times.

Oooooh, Nicki.





Source: Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment