Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Plugging Up A Site: T-Shirt Bordello

Kids, you who know me know that I do not talk up websites if they don't live up to the hype.

When I go to all the effort of telling you what a great place a certain website is and that you should visit it even if you have to type out the address with your nose, you should listen.

Really.  You should.

The site I'm about to tell you about now is a place that is altogether wonderful, outrageous and, in a word, fashionable.  Yes, consider this your style wake-up call, brothers and sisters.  This is a place you should visit now, in fact. Go on.  Go!

Oh wait!  I need to tell you about it first!  Jeez, sorry; got carried away.

Don Myers (whose middle name just happens to be "Of The Dead"...I like that middle name) contacted me a while back and gave me the heads-up on a site of his that, while up-and-coming, still needs to be made known to the public at large.  I wholly agree...as a matter of fact, I think this is a place that needs to be better known.  I'm completely serious here..look at me, do I look like I'm kidding here???

The name of the place is T-Shirt Bordello, a nice little place that originates out of Florida and is really starting to leap up and make waves.  Sure, there's other places like this online, but I think we've got a winner here.  Especially for the discriminating hunter and collector such as yourself.

T-Shirt Bordello is a site which specializes in t-shirts (duh), but not just any t-shirts.  These are shirts that you, as an individual, a regular reader of this site and someone who appreciates a good chuckle need.  Yes, thee are shirts which are funny - andnot funny in a Big Johnson shirt way.  We're being eclectic, here....

After all, we have a fine selection of preshrunk 100% cotton shirts (no blends here, kids - 100% COTTON!) which feature imagery from such well-respected standards as Star Trek, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Battlestar: Galactica, The Shining, Friday the 13th, Psycho and Ghostbusters.  Not to mention such well-respected individuals as Stephen King, George A. Romero, H.P. Lovecraft, David Hasselhoff, Bigfoot, John Stewart and Chuck Norris...well, of course you gotta have Chuck Norris in there, too.  That's a given.

Not just shirts, though...NO, not just shirts.  If this was a site that specialized in just shirts, then we'd need to go on to something else.  But T-Shirt Bordello also specializes in items such as coffee mugs, beanies, baseball caps, tavern glasses, ashtrays, keychain fob thingys and professionally-printed business cards from a reputable-looking place in Europe called Elite Hunting.  Very nice.

I'm sure Don and company won't mind, so here are a couple of pictures of their product (complete with direct links to the site so you can BUY THEM NOW).  Just look at this:
























Are you kidding me; this is must-have stuff!

So go on over - right now - to T-Shirt Bordello, buy two or three t-shirts, pay promptly and thank me later. 

You're welcome.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment