Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why 90% Of All Tweenies Will No Longer Read My Blog...

You know what: Miley Cyrus isn't all she's cracked up to be.

Like I should have to tell you that - sure, her dad is that long haired country singer guy who had that song back in the Nineties (that I refuse to say its name because if I do then I'll have another earworm following me around for the next two weeks), and she has a successful career as a singer and an actress and a multi-millionairess.

But other than that?

Give her a few years; we'll see her getting the same kind of press as Lindsey Lohan and Danny Bonaduce. Probably more Lindsey than Danny, but you know what I mean.

I know a lot of little girls who are going through some serious disenchantment with Miley now that she's stepping down from her sure thing as The Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana" - Just like Hilary Duff faced when she left Disney and her "Lizzie McGuire" personae. Yeah, I'm sure Robert Carradine appreciated losing THAT paycheck.

Just like Cyrus' co-stars...uh...you know, that blonde chick and the two doofy guys...will appreciate losing theirs.

Anyway, it's not like little girls have a whole lot of role models to look up to nowadays. Sure, until The Disney Channel manufactures the next one (...is that Selena Gomez I see being prepped off-stage? Oh well). What I'm saying is that the biggest thing ol' Miley had going for her was her dad. Without him? Well, let's just say she'd probably be the hit of the local 4-H Talent Show.

I know there's a lot of others who feel the same way that I do - maybe not in the tweenie market but some a tad older - so to wrap up this post, let me give a link and shout-out to the guys over at I-Mockery.com; a bunch of guys who have been funny long before I even knew what blogging was. They have a page of something that's the best thing I have read in ages. I'm chuckling about it still as I write the title/link below:

100 Unkind Nicknames I Would Have Made Up For Miley Cyrus Had She Attended My Grammar School

And guaranteed, even if you love the little copyright holder, you'll laugh at a few of these. I know I'm still getting over #s 26, 52, 81 and 89. These guys rock.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Hannah Montana Going-Away Party to attend. Gee, I've never tarred-and-feathered someone in effigy before...

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment