Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 29, 2010

NOW What is The Dope Getting Himself Into...?

By now, many astute viewers will have noticed the link pic at the top right of my blog.

And if not, it's the same one as in this posting.
<---
On the left of these words, here?

You see..no, over there.

There! Yeah, THERE!

Okay, now that you see it...

Seems that the folks (or folk, there maybe just one) over at SciFi Drive is (or are) hosting one of them there blogathons, and the theme is (duh) Star Wars.

Seeing as I've never done one of these blogathons before, I decided to throw my Gonk into the ring and give 'er a try. Why not; I love the Star Wars movies and, seeing as I have just about every one of them made to man, I might as well go and review ALL SEVEN OF THEM!

Yeah; seven.

And since I've already reviewed Star Wars: The Clone Wars and still insist on the magic number of seven, you may be wondering which other one I mean.

Silly rabbit - you've forgotten "The Star Wars Holiday Special"? Shame....

And anyway, whether SciFi Drive accepts me or no, I'm gonna go ahead and review them without the council's permission if I must.

Why? Well, under the circumstances I have to:


































I can't argue with the rabble.

Watch for the reviewing to begin May 18th! And may the you-know-what be with you.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment