Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, April 18, 2010

This isn't a Review, BUT...

To be perfectly honest, I have never seen The Unborn.

To be even more honest, I hadn't even heard of the star of this film, Odette Yustman, aside from her featured role in the most recent Blair Witch Project for 2008, Cloverfield. Seems to be a nice girl, though; she had a small part in Kindergarten Cop, too, so she's already okay in my book.

And to be more honest than I feel comfortable being, this is probably a movie that I will never even see, even though this is a movie that is a perfect candidate for the MBZ - I still have Night of the Lepus and Haunted Honeymoon to watch and review yet, you know; first things first. Priorities.

So, then, why am I even bringing up the subject of The Unborn to begin with, you logically ask?

Well, there is only one reason that I'm even devoting a blog posting for this, I'm afraid...

And it's the damned poster.


























































I don't know who the designer was for this poster, but if the film studio heads happen to be reading this: give 'em a raise, fellas.

Of course, now I get distracted when I see it because instead of being terrorized, all I can think of is Sir Mix-A-Lot.







































I like horror movie advertising that centers on cute butts, and I cannot lie...and you other brothers can't deny.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment