Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't be LAME - Vote for a LAMB!

See there? I can hawk this now, because I am a member of a club that would actually let me join!

The Lammys are now being submitted, of which I just happen to be one and which I have also submitted my votes to. Now to see if those payoffs really paid off....

The Lammys, for you uninitiated ones, are awards given out to members of The Large Association of Movie Blogs for Best Blog, Best Design, Funniest Blogger, Most Prolific and so on. And, as they say, it's on like Donkey Kong.

Voting goes until May 15th, and all members of the LAMB society are eligible so get to voting, youse guys!

Oh, and by the way...





















Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment