Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Programming Note For All My Regulars...

...yes, all twelve of you.

It's nothing truly serious (no rants or unmotivated anger or like that), but as of this moment, I will no longer post any videos on this site from YouTube.com.

Why, you may ask? A simple click on this link will do the explaining for me. But if after that you still insist, read on: as you can see from that post, the diameters they have for all of their videos now (as befitting HDTV, I s'pose) play helter skelter with my layout.

(Oh yeah, I changed the look of my site again a few posts back. Nice huh? Now, back to my regular post...)

It isn't anything really big, I know, but for any of you who enjoy the videos, never fear: I'll still supply links to the corresponding YouTube page with the video on it, just not the video itself on this site. At least I'm going to keep this policy until they get back on the ball and start showing their videos the way they used to be.

To heck with this HDTV dimension stuff; just put the videos back where they used to be with the black bands at the top and bottom for the widescreen stuff.

That's all.

Oh, and here's a video of a sea captain asking a waitress for a sweet roll, just to show my good intentions.

Glad to.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment