Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, December 15, 2008

Is FWFR Gone?

Hey, Scooby Gang:

As many of you may (or may not) know, I have been a member of the Four Word Film Review website for a little over two years and have posted over 500 reviews of a vast variety of films in four words or less. It's fun, and it certainly keeps the ol' headbone thinking of ways to describe movies.

But now, since last Friday, the FWFR site has been out of commission. Time after time of attempting to click onto the site, the same message:

-----

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.fwfr.com.

-----

So what happened? Did the owner and operator Benj Clews not pay his bills? Did the server crash (which I understand it has on occasion before)? Did FWFR get assimilated into the Matrix of sumpthin'? I don't know and at the present time I'd rather not say. But all I know is that I am shocked and in serious FWFR withdrawl. I NEED TO DESCRIBE FILMS IN FOUR WORDS OR LESS, MAN!!!

And just to display what kind of things I'm talking about, allow me to show you a few choice reviews of my own from the site as an example. It's not like I'm going to get in trouble for re-posting them here: what evidence are they going to show now to the contrary? Hee!

Osmosis Jones - Ill Bill.
First Blood - Blood, from a Stallone.
Saturn 3 - A planet Farrah way.
Star Wars Holiday Special - Farce be with yule.

...and that's all I can think of right now. But you get the message.

So hurry up, Internet, and bring back the FWFR. 'Kay?

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment