Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hoopla! Hoopla! Read all about it!

Me at work. I was trying to get away. Didn't get far with that spoon.




Cough Cough. Good afternoon blogettes. Lemme not bore you with pointless information. Seriously I don't see other bloggers doing that. Most of the blogs I read on this site are actually very interesting. I promise when I stumble upon a lame one, you will be notified at once!


This blog consists of a bunch of random things that I feel should be brought up for the sake of it. Or basically what I feel is important to me. Don't be surprised if you see a bunch of hoopla (sound familiar?) or hulabaloo on this site and say to yourself, "I thought she was posting IMPORTANT things. This is not important in the least." Exactly, my smart lil' friend! It's not! But in my neurotic mind, I think it is. I mean, after all. It did catch my attention, enough for me to post about it, right? RIGHT!


Also, this might also be a blog showcasing my writing skills. After all, as a journalism major, writing is what I will be doing quite frequently. Ugh, you can imagine the amount of writing I had to do in my English 16 (the highest ranked english class for undergrads at my university. I know, it's amazing how I passed my placement exam and was put into that class immediately. HA! I lurve it!). Head scratching topics, might I tell you. Gee whillickers, it was annoying. Until we got the chance to become ethnographers, which are people who do deep research and observations about what they are writing. I ethnographed Krumping! Two of my friends are avid krumpers, and so that was the reason why I chose that topic. Thanks Kevin and Hassan!


ASIDE FROM THAT! I will just be writing my heart out, thanks. Love it, hate it, but please don't break it.


Hasta la bye bye, beeyotch!

--------

Note: Be careful what you wish for. It might be your mother's foot instead of a brand new Mercedes.

No comments:

Post a Comment