Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hmmm...wha? Oh, uh...Merry Christmas!

Yeah, it IS Christmas, the blogger said as he finished buying and wrapping his last gift and then sat back and looked at his calendar.

So where did the time go? Same place it went last year, just a whole lot faster.

I guess it would be nice of me to wish all of you a happy and healthy holiday, no matter whether you choose to celebrate Christmas or not. At least have a nice December 25th.

And just to show how much I love you, here is a gift I made all by myself for you.

It's a little video I made a few years ago to celebrate the season.

...Okay, so I re-gifted. It's called recycling! It's not easy bein' green!

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment