Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Thankful For Scary Short Movies...

But what can I say; I like movies.

And I think you'll like these too: consider them my Thanksgiving gift to you. You're welcome.

(just make sure and watch them in a dark room and the volume up loud. Trust me. Oh, and keep a pillow handy. Okay...)

The first one is Bedfellows; it is directed by Drew Daywal and shows what can happen when you get a phone call in the middle of the night.





The next one is longer but worth the effort to watch it. It's called Daughter and is directed by Eduardo Rodriguez. This one is a very good example of what can be done in a few minutes' time.

DAUGHTER from Eduardo Rodriguez on Vimeo.

Okay, that's good. You can lose the pillow and turn the lights back on now. Glad I could be there for ya.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment