Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Adele's Back & Has Given Me Life.

Nowadays, with the plummet of true musical artists on the scene, all you can do is hold on to the artists who consistently deliver priceless music, or keep your ears open for new artists on the rise that are trying to bring back the music we grew up listening to; telling us that yes, there is hope.

Adele is one of those artists you MUST hold on to, because she is sure genius.


I never got the chance to fully listen to her albums, but after hearing this record, I'm gonna grab hold of Adele and keep her in my pocket. I need that hope. That hope that music is indeed alive and kicking.

Surely after hearing this, you'll feel the same way. If not, I think the mediocrity of music has already gotten to your brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment