Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Dope's First Foray Into...Blog Sponsoring?

Ladies and germs, I may have been a bit lax in the posting department lately but I have a good excuse (this time).

You see, believe it or not I am not the only one out there with aspirations of blogging greatness.

The HECK, you say.

I do say, and I happened to have come across some fine gentlemen who love movies as much as I do. Of course they're bad but their taste in entertainment is a tad on the...well...on the racy side.

Risque'.

Cheeky.

Oh heck - they like soft core adult movies, okay??

When they approached me to post some of their reviews on my site I balked, thinking that I have enough reviews to come up in the near future that I won't need any extra. Besides, the MBZ is my puppy and I built it from the ground up, y'know what I mean?

Being the understanding guys they are, they then asked if I could help them get their own site started so that they may post their ruminations on late-night movie-watching by their own bad selves. I agreed to and, they being even nicer, said they would give me a nice blurb on their banner, sort of a "produced by" tagline with yours truly's name up there.

So gee, whaddya know; I'm a production company.

So expect a few announcements later on as we get things set up and the boys shall get their site up and running (hopefully) by the end of the year - yep, before December 31st.

In fact, there's one thing I will tell you about this new blog the boys are setting up: it will NOT be safe for work.

Enticed yet? Good....

But for now, Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment