Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 7, 2010

"Bitches suck my dick 'cause I look like a Frenchman.."

today please make your offerings to T H E B A S E D G O D sacrifce ur bitch/woman tweet me her link
12:19 PM Jun 5th via mobile web


Lil B - Violate That Bitch (Kat Stacks diss)



Shoutouts to the Based God Lil B for the recent Twitter links to my Lil B video compendium post. His new Violate That Bitch video featutes some of Lil B's finest indicating-he's-doing-something-sexual dancing to date, but what I'd really like is a video for Revenge Of The Nerds :

Lil B - Revenge Of The Nerds



I'm thinking the video for this could be the place where fellow Nerd Gettin' Bitches/Youtube sensation Frank and B finally drop anchor and rendezvous. I picture the Revenge Of The Nerds video as a montage of cameraphone clips of B and Frank, who now has a blog too, with the chicks they've picked up on Myspace, interspersed with them both doing B's trademark indicating-he's-doing-something-sexual dancing. If everything goes to plan on this one, I'm anticipating B's indicating-he's-doing-something-sexual dance to usurp Crip-Dancing, Hyphy-Dancing and Jerking as thee west coast dance of choice.

Whaddaya say, B? Even if the world isn't quite ready for a Lil B and Frank collaboration yet, can we get a Revenge Of The Nerds video?

While I could listen to B rapping about blowjobs and comparing himself to Frenchmen and Ted Danson all day, let's not forget that he's actually a really great Gangsta-Rapper who, despite the frequent comparisons to Weezy and Gucci, is a lot closer to someone like Husalah with regards to style, delivery and motifs. It's a Bay thing, the internet just doesn't get that yet.

Lil B - Good Morning



Streets see a lot of things so I talk to curbs
I might say nothin' back 'cause I'm at loss for words

No comments:

Post a Comment