Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Best Looped Music Videos Ain't on MTV...

They're on Albino Blacksheep.

This is a site I've linked to many times before, but just recently I've been enjoying some very nice looped music videos that are creative, very catchy and, once you play them, you'll simply keep them repeating in the background as you write or clean or surf the Web or whatever. I guarantee it. Good stuff.

And you can trust me on that - I haven't lied to you yet, have I?

Okay, enough intro - here's the videos: just click on the pic and you'll be taken right to the vid....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahaha by J. Picking









Annoying by J. Picking








Badgers by J. Picking (uhhh....)






Beepdog by Nobuyuki (ooh: different name)








Brazil by drewmo (music by J. Picking...ah, there we're back on track.)







Narwhals by wonchop (music by J. Picking)








Pork by J. Picking

(I must admit this is my most favorite of all of them; it is a catchy tune, has funny animation and is darn catchy - so be forewarned when you find yourself humming this all day....)




Popeye's by sodae






Tamale by Darling and J. Picking








Holy cow. I should have called this "The J. Picking Post, Save for One or Two".

I expect this post to get a lot of clicks, since this is probably the first time in a long time I've posted something entertaining.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment