Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July Is DOPE-A-PALOOZA MONTH!

Hey kids. Like the new banner?

A word of explanation: I was going over the blog a few weeks back and realized that, OMG LOL BRB, this July my bouncing burly big ol' hunk of blog will be five years old.

Five.

I haven't done anything for five years consecutively.

This is clearly an occasion. See, even R. Lee Ermey says so over there...and are YOU gonna tell him he's wrong?

Thought not.

Therefore, in order to celebrate this momentous event, I am going to do something that I haven't done for years (besides clean my desk off): I'm going to post something different every day this month, and on the 22nd of July - which is the birthday of the ol' MBZ - I am going to give you a very very VERY special posting of something that is not only special, but also something that I never thought I'd bring up in this place. You know what: I may even have a giveaway!

Ahh...now you're interested, ain'tcha?

So stay tuned, youse mugs; July IS Dope-A-Palooza Month at the Mecha-Blog-Zilla, and you are invited to the party...just BYOB and clean up after yourselves. And no pizza in the jacuzzi.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment