Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Worst Part About Owning A Blog...

Don't get me wrong; I love this blog.

It's fun, I write about things I like (or don't like, sometimes) and get feedback from all 12 of my faithful readers.

And yet...

Sometimes I also get comments that are about absolutely and positively nothing at all. Yes, I'm talking about the one, the only:






















So, I post my latest review just last night and log on this morning, expecting at least ONE comment - I open up the ol' blog and find no less than EIGHT comments waiting to be moderated!

"Yes," I think to myself: ""Finally some mass feedback!"

...and then I open them.


Only to be greeted by the following lines -

buy louis vuitton

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!
wholesale jewelry

chloe purse
chloe paddington handbag
chloe uk
dior
christian dior

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
runescape powerleveling



Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all!
aoc power leveling

balenciaga handbag
balenciaga handbags
balenciaga
balenciaga bags

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
handmade jewelry


Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not
fashion jewelry

Okay, first of all, none of these were linked to my last review (they were all over the place!); second, not a one of them had a person's name or even an e-mail to connect them to - every one of them wanted to simply hijack the blog with stupid advertising for whatever. And third, out of all of these spams, only one of them used proper grammar and punctuation, but then the context of their letter made no sense (seeing as it was on my Merry Christmas post!!!).

In short, each and every one of the "people" who posted these spams on my blog is an idiot. I will not gratify them by posting what names or monikers they used in their posts (aliases, no doubt), only to say that I hope and pray that each one of them suffers from all the pestilence and trauma described by similar blasphemers in the Old and New Testaments and that you wrap your heads in sackcloth and wail and gnash your teeth the rest of your days.

Buncha jerks.

Anyway, if you're gonna post on here, do me a favor and check the spam at the door. Okay? Thanks.

'Bye.

Dope out.

-TGWD

P.S. - What in the hell is runescape powerleveling, anyway?????? WAIT. Waitwaitwait - don't answer me, anyone - it'll only mean more spam. Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment