Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 1, 2009

twilight zone marathon = the cure for new years hangover

yes. I love the twilight zone. I'm on my 5th episode and it's a woozy ("stopover in a quiet town"). here's the mini-synopsis

A married couple wake up in an unfamiliar house, remembering only that they had both drank too much at a party the night before, and that on the way home, a large shadow had appeared over their car.

also, they hear the distant laughter of a child. I'm only 5 minutes into the episode, but I bet they are in hell/purgatory for killing a child when they drove home drunk. 

oh wait, I can just go read what will happen on wikipedia. doing it!


hahahhahahhaha. this is too good of an ending. warning: SPOILER! ps -- this is why I love the twilight zone so much. this is the ending: 


They leave the train and return to the town, only to be pursued by an ominous shadow, once again hearing a young girl's laughter. The shadow pursuing them is revealed to be the young girl's hand. As she picks them up, laughing joyously, it is revealed that the couple was abducted by an alien giant who brought them from Earth to be toys for his daughter's dollhouse neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment