Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, January 3, 2009

debwa loves . . .

rockabilly! obvi.

I was talking to one of my girls the other day about how much we love rockabilly style only we wish we were rich enough/weren't lazy and then we would dress rockabilly all the time.

I couldn't find a pic of what I would dress like, but it would be a mixture of these:






anyways, right now I am watching "The Rockabilly Legends: They Called It Rockabilly Long Before It Was Called Rock 'n' Roll" on tv which is crazy, b/c I don't think I've ever seen anything rockabilly on tv before!

they focus on the beginning of rockabilly, specifically on artists elvis presley, carl perkins, buddy knox, johnny cash, roy orbison, and buddy holly. right now they're talking about/showing music/showing old interview footage of how carl perkins created the song "blue suede shoes."


into ittttttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment