Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 28, 2008

tooth gems

if are into grillz but want something more understated and more femmine, why not go for a temporary tooth gem?


I experienced my first two tooth gems on the same day, within hours of one another, when i was working at the diner last week. At first i thought the girl had food on her tooth, but then i realized it was a beautiful rhinestone! Apparently you can get them in different shapes too(like a dolphin or a cowboy hat). I told my manager and she confessed to me she had one when she was 15 during her 'chav phase'and stuck in on with nail glue. i wish i had been that cool when i was 15.


you can buy tooth gems from this lovely website, smilegems.com, which also sells BIKINI GEMS to stick on your yoni, pubic hair dye, and hair glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment