Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

dancing w/ cats

At the beach last week on of my friend’s sister had this amazing book called “Dancing with Cats.” It is exactly what it sounds like (although when I first saw it I thought it was an instructional book on how to learn the different dances from the musical “Cats”). Different stories (and pictures!) of people (old, young, etc) dancing with their cats, how they got started, and what it means to them. they are totally serious. It is completely fucking bizarre.



Here are some funny examples. It is amazing. Go buy this from amazon right now!







As a side note since I love titties so much, here is a video mr. jones showed me called “kitten surprise” . . . the surprise starts at :35

No comments:

Post a Comment