Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 21, 2008

Bad News: NO PODCAST!

Yes; it's sad but true - due to time constraints, prior responsibilities, work, home and the absolute lack of time I have anymore to do anything but log on, type, click the "PUBLISH POST" button and sift through all the hate mail, there will be NO podcast for the ol' Mecha-Blog-Zilla.

For all the fans out there (all 12 of you) who are disappointed by this fact, I apologize, but what can I do; unless any of you out there know how to clone me so there's enough of me to do all the things I need to do in a piddly 24 hour time constraint, this decision stands. So there you go.

The one person I know who will be disappointed in my decision is Andrew, who was the one who insisted that it would be a good idea to get a podcast started and that he'd even help, contribute, and so on. Well, the fact of the matter is that even with all the help in the world, I just couldn't get the info, material and my frittered-away mind collected together in what time it would take to get this kind of thing created. Sorry, Andrew. Maybe sometime waaaaaay down the road...but for now, nope.

Now, on to brighter and happier things: the weather is nice and sunny here in my hometown and gives me a chance to get out, walk, get some exercise and enjoy the day. I'm also, as part of my local theater group, part of the prop committee and spend what's left of my free time cleaning up and out our prop room - so that's going well, and I may get it all done one of these days. Hey, it keeps me busy and out of trouble, gotta love that.

Well, that's all for now. Back to the grind of life.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment