Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

it's the oil, stupid!

Sometimes I suck at foreign affairs and in the interest of bettering myself, I just read a v. informative and pertinent (yet short) article about the US and Iran's involvement in Iraq written by Noam Chomsky and I highly reccomend EVERYONE to read it (if you want to get a better idea about what is going on over there)

I have some of Chomsky's books (they're all mr. jones') but must admit I never really got into him, but this article is super read-able. he basically explains how "Iraq is turning into a US-Iranian condominium" and does so in a v. accessible way while at the same time being v. informative. basically, I want everybody to read it. also, he kind of tells you the point of his article w/ the title ("It's the Oil, Stupid!"). so read!

the lovely mr. chomsky

No comments:

Post a Comment