Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Serpico

So the other night I watched this movie, “Serpico,” which I thought was going to be a horror movie about serpents and snakes, but actually was a story about an honest cop (Al Pacino) in the totally corrupt 1970s police force. probably not something I would pick on my own from netflix, but was way an amazing movie.


It’s based on a real story about this dude frank serpico, who was a totally incredible counter-culture cop who is really a renaissance man. When al pacino was hanging out w/ him before the movie was made he asked him why he never took money and testified against the corrupt cops he said,


“Well, Al, I don't know. I guess I would have to say it would be because ... if I didn't, who would I be when I listened to a piece of music?”

!!!!! he is the shit!


also pacino is so the man. And it is really funny how in the 70s the ladies loved men w/ beards. Also, I still think that 70s movies ladies are the hottest of all old movie ladies (even though my personal fave in general is the ‘40s).

No comments:

Post a Comment