Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Running Late Today. Sorry.

It's been a pretty busy day.

I worked a tad over at work to get caught up (things are going better now, thanks), had to practice for a local theater play, then just plain laziness afterwards.

Hey, I'm old, fat and lazy (well, chubby anyway...); I'm allowed to slack off once in awhile.

But it's best to face facts; I just didn't have anything worth posting today. Nope; no videos,
no cool websites, no neat games. Nothing.

...

Nope.

...

Well, I guess I could take this time and thank all my faithful blog viewers (all three of you) for continuing to come back each time to check and see what's new. It keeps me wanting to come back and post each day.

Keeps me busy. And for that, I thank you.

Welp....

Oh! It IS National Color Blindness Awareness Month, I hear. So go take this test, make sure your vision is what it should be. There's something to fill out at the end, so take the whole test.

And thanks again for visiting me.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment