Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bring Back The '70s...Commercials.

Ah, the 1970's; we were all so much more innocent now than we are now. Or so says the old fogey who mans the keyboard on THIS end of the PC, pallie.

But then again, I'm one of those armchair nostalgists who only get snostalgic when he's forced to remember the "good old days". Otherwise, I'm all for microwaves and debit cards and hybrid cars.

Television is my medium of choice, and I know I'm not alone here, folks; we see an ad and go, "Oh YEAH! I remember seeing that ad and feeling that way and I was that old and doing such-and-such...." You know the feeling.

So, if you've grown up in the '70s, are a fan of the '70s or have even seen Saturday Night Fever, get ready for a nostalgia overflow!

First off, here's a familiar butter - er, margarine - ad....



Muncha buncha Fritos? They go with lunch, y'know....



Good old Viewmaster viewers and...Henry Fonda???



A nice, funky Levis commercial. Remember when they used to advertise jeans all the time?



And even an ad for something that...well,,,let's just say that in spite of what they say, it's not meant for everybody.



Well, that's a good example of what I'm talking about. Groovy, huh?

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment