Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

The REAL King Of Late Night (And I DON'T Mean Jay Leno....)

Johnny Carson. How I miss that man; he exuded class and was funny even just standing there.

Oh sure, he's best remembered as just the host of a talk show and usually worked only two nights a week but he was Johnny Carson; he could get away with it.

And I've never enjoyed "The Tonight Show" since he retired - it just isn't the same, you know?

You don't know what I mean? Well here, let me show you.

Here's a link to the man's webpage.

Here's a couple of monologues: One from 1973...



Another from 1976...



And a classic moment involinmg Johnny, Dom Deluise, some eggs and, (to a lesser extent) Burt Reynolds....



See what I mean now?

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment