Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, March 7, 2010

And My Something Brand New That's Coming Soon Is...

THIS guy.

<---

Let his beauteous visage sink into your brain because he is the main character in a new WEB-COMIC that I am beginning and will be debuting on this very blog in the next couple of weeks!

Yes, I am starting a web comic because, darn it, I am talented and can draw and have a sense of humor, so why not?

His name is BGR, which stands for Big Giant Robot, he stands an undetermined number of stories high and was created to help his maker take over the world, only it doesn't really go that way....

This will all be hand-drawn, scanned and uploaded in a semi-regular fashion (like all my other stuff) and I have Final Girl over at her blog to thank for her inspiration. After all, if SHE can get HER drawings online, then the world is indeed my oyster!

So again, that is my big announcement and you can expect my first installment before the end of March, and hopefully at the end of each month after that. Of course, the best laid plans of mice and men and robots....

Man, that is the CUTEST robot I've ever drawn!

Whoo! I'm gonna be a cartoonist!

Ahem...sorry.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment