Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Adventures of BGR - Chapter One!


Well...here we go; drum roll please...

Here it is, the premiere of my very first web comic: The Adventures of BGR!

(that's Big Giant Robot, for anyone who missed my earlier announcement...)

He should be a semi-regular feature on the site now, especially now that I've figured out how to post the pictures on the site without them getting all grainy. I love the big guy and I hope you do, too.

Please give me some feedback on this, too - I don't know if this is something that will be readily accepted (what, you think I'm gonna go on DeviantArt and be thrown to the wolves? Sheesh...), so better that my regulars give me feedback on what they think and, if you like him, you'll definitely see more of him!

So, without further adieu, enjoy The Adventures of BGR.











No comments:

Post a Comment