Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon-Levitt are Simply Amazing.

I can't stop posting videos today! Or, lately. Isn't that a sham?! Anyway, I haven't seen 500 Days of Summer yet. I wanna kick my ass, too. But it came out nationwide just yesterday so I think maybe on Monday or Tuesday I'll go see it with my homie, Jaiden* since he's a sap for these romance movies. He doesn't really tell people, but he told me and we planned to see it together.

So, in the event of the movie, Zooey did a video for her and her band, She and Him's song,
"Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" starring her and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. And its so effin cute. I love it oh so dearly. How can you not? They have this fun chemistry that lights up a screen.





TIDBIT: I heard the soundtrack is a must cop. Therefore, I must cop. I mean, a movie with a kick ass soundtrack just means the movie must have been kick ass, too. The last movie I saw with an amazing soundtrack was "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist." Didn't see the movie? Shoot yourself. I've seen that shit like, 500+ times and I am STILL not tired of it!

TIDBITSY: She's so beautiful and he's so sexy smooth. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment