Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, August 31, 2009

Drake & Trey Songz's "Successful," Video. HUH?!



I'm cheating on Andy Samberg with Drake. Shouldn't have posted that, but, whatevs. Trey Songz and I have phone sex from time to time (you've heard that voice. Ugh . . .) and I do like this song. But there are two things that are confusing me right now.


1) Wasn't "Successful" Drake's song, and it was Trey that was featured?! Just putting that out there. Correct me if I'm wrong, Hooplabers!


2) I hate when people seriously feen for a video, you know, pump it up; get it hype, and then the video comes up CRAAAAAZY short. Was this video really worth four minutes of my life that I will never get back? Its literally four minutes of them chillaxing on a roof and driving a car. Ooooh. Call the Sheriff. Alert the fire marshall.


That is all.



TIDBIT: Drizzy, baby. Video Fail Numero Dos. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment