Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 7, 2009

"Lovely Bones" Trailer: Stunning



This movie looks . . . I don't know. I feel that I need to see it. And I don't wanna keep it 50% and then when it comes out, I just wait two more months til it's already out of theatres and I try and catch it on OVGuide. No sir. I have to see this movie the day it comes out or within the week, because this is the type of film that might be nominated for hella awards. Stacks. Plus, Mark Wahlberg is effin' hot, I love Rachel Weisz, Susan Surandon always has me in a smiley fit, Steven Tucci plays the bad guy . . . what? I love him . . . And the girl that stars as Susie, Saoirse Ronan (I love her name, btw) looks very familiar . . . I can't put my finger on where I've seen her previously. Awesome cast, the trailer draws me in like all heaven.


This movie looks BOSS.

Video Courtesy: Something Different

No comments:

Post a Comment