Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 21, 2009

embarassing human beings

oh wow. besides being amazing for finding obscure cartoons on youtube, my other all time favorite use of the internet is laughing at the misfortunes of others. my two new hubs for this type of humor are as follows:

LAMEBOOK

makes fun of all the lame-o thing people post on facebook (hence the name). my favorite is when girls fight about their baby daddies, but i couldn't find a good one.

TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
(717): hey this is lauren, i have to type for jon because he's convinced the tongs he's holding are his real hands

(347): I knew you were gonna be a good wingman when the words "dibs on the chunky one" came out of your mouth.

(310): Her vagina felt like a horse was eating an apple out of my hand..

(519): and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba"

(619): just caught grandpa beating off in the living room


(386): I was rubbing the clit just like wikipedia told me to.

this could be the best thing that has happened to my free time. i thought this site was okay at first, but check out the 'best' and 'worst' nights. you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment