Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(Wo)man Candy #3: Santigold


Santigold is fucking hot. Shaddap to those who object. Cuz she really is fucking hot. FUCKING HOT.


Not to mention that she makes sickular music. I've listened to all her shit. And if I hadn't, someone point me to the direction, because I am all ears. Like, for some reason, when I listen to her recent hit, "Your Voice," I picture myself getting high and sitting in a field of grass and flowers with my buds, cuz they'd be high too, and we'll be rambling about sweet mothereffing nothings. I mean we do that already, but adding on to the fact that we will be high as kites, its awesome.


Not to mention, again, that she's from Brooklyn. Where I am born and raised, my suckas.


Santigold, you have my heart, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment