Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Man Candy #6: Jason Bateman


I am like every other human--atleast I hope so--when I say that I have the biggest thing for great actors. Jason Bateman has been on my radar for quite a while. QUITE a WHILE! I remember the first time I saw him . . . no, wait. I don't. I'm extremely honest, I don't remember the first time I saw him act. But the movie was good. I remember that much. Anyway, after that movie, I saw him in another movie. Can't remember . . . OH WAIT! YES! 'Juno'! Man, I feel like a douche for forgetting his amazing performance in 'Juno'. It was the hair. And he looked taller in that movie. I guess that was it. Then I saw him in 'Hancock', and I opened my heart to him. Come crawl into my heart, Jason. Make a home there. Baggage and all that. Nasty lawn gnomes. Antique lamps . . .



Then I finally decided to check out "Arrested Development," because I know that Michael Cera, a previous Man Candy (#4, I believe), was in that show. Plus I heard it was really good. And I had just finished watching "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist," on STARZ, because it finally debuted and you KNOW how much I love that movie. So I started watching it and I saw Jason. When I saw Jason, I flippin' shitted one of his lawn gnomes! JASON! Plus, I got a kick out of watching Michael Cera when he was young and absolutely nerdy to the extreme. So effin' cute, need I say.


He's also one hell of an actor. He's gooooood. Great. I love his acting. Fun to watch. . . .


I wanna make sweet lurve to you, Jason.


TIDBIT: Check out the trailer for 'Extract', starring him, Mila Kunis (Which reminds me . . .) and Ben Affleck. I'll watch it. Cuz I love Mila and . . . you already know my love affair with Jason. Wink!



No comments:

Post a Comment