Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

transatlantic accents

It's funny that unicorn jones posted about classic cinema because i've been watching Hitchcock films (the 39 steps and the lady vanishes last night)when mr. fantasy is at work since my computer is broken. Now I am becoming a little bit obsessed with transatlantic accents. I want to have a transatlantic accent more than anything and i think i'm a perfect candidate because i am an american living in london!


I've never met a real life person who talks like that but i think they exist. I imagine that dita von teese speaks with a transatlantic accent. I don't think she really does, but she should.

I'm afraid i'll end up just sounding like a douche who is trying to put on an english accent though.

did you know alfred hitchcock had a phobia of eggs?

"I’m frightened of eggs, worse than frightened, they revolt me. That white round thing without any holes … have you ever seen anything more revolting than an egg yolk breaking and spilling its yellow liquid? Blood is jolly, red. But egg yolk is yellow, revolting. I’ve never tasted it"

No comments:

Post a Comment