Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ghostland observatory

this duo is right up debwa's alley. we should have a dance-off.






kd if you aren't into this band then I don't know you at all. definitely listen to more than just this song to fully get the sound. apparently they are a duo from austin, texas, and describe their sound as "A robot making love to a tree!!" maybe everybody has heard of them already they have been around since 2004 but I suck at the new music thing and just listened to them this weekend

a friend saw them live playing at some san francisco party or something I don't remember where she said but she said they are the most amazing live band eva. and I don't think she's even into this type of music! that means they are incredible.

here is the first song my friend played for me by them but the asshole who uploaded it disabled embedding. check it out anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment