Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, June 22, 2008

the best jeans in the world!

so, last week I was at the mall and I was smoking a fag outside and I saw the most amazing jeans in the world. just a little background, the woman they were on was 1) wearing them completely seriously, 2) meth-head skinny and about 40 yrs old, 3) had a really bad perm that was half pulled back, 4) wearing a baby pink belly shirt that said "fort lauderdale"

okay, now to the jeans. they were high-waisted acid wash (a v. light blue), and on the outside leg there was a 2-inch cutout, where instead of jean it was baby pink criss-cross jean material (so you could see the leg through it). I thought about asking to buy them off her, but she was seriously a cracked-out skinny and I doubt they would've fit. but a girl can dream, can't she?

a drawring of the jeans!


a drawring of the lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment