Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 19, 2008

found-photo websites

I am bored and wanted to find some funny found-photo websites, but only really found this one. It wasn't that sweet (I wanted a website where people post hilarious found photos, but they took this one seriously and posted any photo they found), but I still found a couple good ones. see below.






and I love this one so much. I really really really want an old 1-piece 70s/80s bathing suit like this. but not a real one from a thrift store where some girl's cooter has been all up in it. a new one! the debwa store will commission a bathing suit company to make them like this.

if anyone has any better found-photo websites, please post them!

EDIT: link is fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment