Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 4, 2008

OMG

I totally hate tom cruise and think he is a psycho in a cult and I think this is hilariioussss



apparently there is a new blend of bud called Tom Cruise Purple, and the "Cannabis clubs in Northern California allegedly are selling vials of the marijuana with a picture of Cruise laughing hysterically."



also apparently, tom cruise and his "people" are freaking out about this and trying to get them to stop selling it.

hahaha. I would smoke it just b/c there was a pic of tom cruise laughing maniacally on it. when you smoke it it probably turns you into a closeted self-hating homo who can turn invisible and talk to animals and Xenu or whatever else top level SDT-12 scientology freaks claim they can do.




now I'm scared that scientology people are going to scour the web looking for this stuff and put out a hit on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment