Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 18, 2008

no.

I am so fucking sick of the perfect worn-in soft unisex t-shirt that costs $100. like this one -- on refinery29 they were showcasing these perfect worn in tees w/ old french pop icons (serge gainsbourg, etc) in shabby white and 70s grey (heather grey?) that look perfect. IF they were $10 ($15, max)







I was reading this over and was like, yes! I want these for summer. and then I read that Solid Gold Rags were based in LA. and that was fine, and I figured they were overpriced (I was thinking $60 or something). and NO, each shirt is $105. who has that much money to spend on a t-shirt that looks 30 years old? ahhhhhh frustrating.

such bullshit. when debwa opens a store, these shirts will be selling for $10 and I will be wearing them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment