Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I need this.

this is amazing. a few months ago when mr jones and I moved in together, I rummaged through gramma jones' kitchen to find some goodies to bring home w/ me and I found this amazing old school spaghetti measurer-outer. it basically looked like a ruler, but had different size holes in it to measure spaghetti for 1, 2, 4, and 6 people.

I wanted to take it so bad but she wanted to keep it (although she hadn't even used it for probably 10 years, slut) and now I can have my very own spaghetti measurer and it is even better!

how it works:

which holes are for how many people (much like a vagina)

how it's multifunctional! debwa loves times ten multifunctionality

article on cool hunting, the dude's website along w/ other sweet shit is here, w/ more info about the SL16 Noooodle. seriously that is what it is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment